返回列表 發帖

Pulsed Media MiniServers // Transcoding Servers // Streaming Servers!! NVMe+1G Unmetered FROM 29.99€

Pulsed Media MiniServers // Transcoding Servers // Streaming Servers!! NVMe+1G Unmetered FROM 29.99€

Pulsed Media MiniServers! i5-7500t / i7-7700t + 16/32G RAM + 250/2000GB NVMe + 1Gbps Unmetered!
These are the excellent new miniserver platform we have been working on! Pulling in all the experience from a decade of various small limited qty setups, this is it.
We have a clear path with these now to a truly massive scale.
What makes these miniservers truly spectacular is the built-in Intel Quick Sync for those of you who need hardware transcoding // streaming. On top of that, these have geekbench single core score above 900! But hey, i am certain someone here will post yabs results very shortly!
We are still improving before putting these into massive scale, and once we get the new developments done we will upgrade the old nodes!
Dedicated Mini Servers

All units and more details at: https://pulsedmedia.com/minidedi-dedicated-servers-finland.php
Delivery within 2 business days.

Payment methods

• Paypal
  • Crypto (BTC, LTC, XMR, ETH, DOGE and many others.)

返回列表